General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Iowa
Incredible opportunity for Ortho in IowaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- General Orthopedics with sub-specialty interest welcome.
- Access to theda Vinci that can be utilized if the surgeon is or would be willing to become certified.
- Clinicattached to the hospital so diagnostic testing and surgeries are easy to schedule.
- See on average 20 patients per half-day.
- Call schedule is 1:4 and call is shared equally amongst partners.
- Our hospital breaking ground this year on a state-of-the-art surgical center.
- Enjoy above MGMA standard guarantee with generous bonus plan and complete benefits package, relocation, 401K, signing bonus and possible loan assistance.
The city of is a progressive, sustainable city with a strong diversified economy and expanding global connections that celebrates culture and heritage and has actively preserved their "Masterpiece on the Mississippi"and was named the 2010 "Best Small City to Raise a Family"in the nation by the Forbes.com.
If this sounds like home; let me know.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.