Urgent Care Job In Orange County, California
Urgent Care Opportunities in Orange County, CA!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking experienced physicians for opportunities in our Orange County market! Our centers are located in prime areas of Southern California. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems and work with an experienced staff.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule!
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM and Saturday & Sunday 9AM-5PM
- No call!
- Competitive compensation and great benefits packages
- Must be BE/BC with an active California license (or in progress) and have a clean record
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures which include: suturing, wound repair, ortho splinting, x-ray reads
- Prior Urgent Care experience a plus, but not required
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration!
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside the Tenet network.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.