Family Medicine Job In Maine
Family Medicine physician needed in Desirable Southern Coastal MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Outpatient. No newborn rounding
- 148-bed non-profit community hospital
- Call is shared amongst the entire primary care program. Often runs about 1 week out of every 10-12 weeks
- Full benefits package (health, dental vision), company paid malpractice insurance, 34 paid days off per year, CME allowance, relocation assistance, retirement savings plans and a supportive, collegial work environment.
- Beautiful coastal community just 90 minutes to the city of Boston and easy drive to mountains, hiking, skiing, fishing, camping
- Voted one of the Top 10 Best Places to Live in America
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.