Hospitalist Job In Fayetteville, North Carolina
Hospitalist Opportunity in North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Strong annual salaries with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- Experience the strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center is a 495-bed facility. Cape Fear Valley Medical Center is a non-profit hospital and part of the Cape Fear Valley Health System, which is the 9th largest healthcare system in the state. In 2012, the facility was named a Top Performing hospital, for the third year in a row, under QUEST, a performance program developed by the federal government. Cape Fear Valley Health System’s medical facilities include Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Rehabilitation Center and Bladen County Hospital, as well as several medical offices and clinics spread throughout the region.
- Located one hour from Raleigh, NC, two hours from Greensboro, NC and two hours and 45 minutes from Charlotte, NC.
- Fayetteville is the 6th largest city and the 5th largest metropolitan area in North Carolina and among the fastest-growing areas in the state strong economy with an incredibly affordable cost of living.
- As home to Fort Bragg, the town has a long standing military presence and is one of the largest army installations in the country.
- Fayetteville is one of ten cities in the United States to be awarded an "All-American City Award" from the National Civic League.
- Fayetteville serves as the region's hub for shops, restaurants, services, lodging, health care and entertainment with more than 1,500 retail shops, 400 restaurants, and 600 banks, real estate agencies and insurance agencies.
- Recreational activities include pristine local parks offering biking, hiking and walking paths, a zip line course, more than 20 golf courses within an hour's drive and the Botanical Gardens.
- The recently-opened Crown Coliseum is used for entertainment, sporting events, concerts, theater productions and special events.
- The Cumberland County school system and the Fort Bragg school system opened multiple brand new facilities in 2012, while the city’s only charter school also opened a new facility for students in 2012.
- Home to multiple post-secondary educational institutions including Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville Technical Community College, and nearby Campbell University.
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.