Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Georgia
Seeking Pediatric Hospitalist in GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Primary health care group seeking pediatric hospitalist.
- Shifts are 7 on/7 off, 12 hour shifts
- Join four pediatric hospitalists
- Approximately 2600 births, round on newborns, perform circumcisions
- Neonatologists available for deliveries
- Admit all peds, with census, nine, depending on season
- Referral center serving 6 counties
- Base salary starting at $200,000, based on experience
- Benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, and disability
The primary trade center for the region, Albany is defined by the free-flowing rapids of the Flint River. The centerpiece of downtown Albany is the river serving as a natural backdrop to the Flint River Center, a 175,000-gallon, 22-foot deep Blue Hole aquarium highlighting the journey of the river and the natural ecosystems. Albany boasts several quality-of-life amenities within walking distance of the aquarium, including Riverfront Park, Turtle Grove Play Park, the Thronateeska Heritage Center, Wetherbee Planetarium and the Albany Civil Rights Institute. Families and visitors with a passion for wildlife can visit the zoo outside of Atlanta, Children's Play Park and a nationally sanctioned BMX bike track. Whatever your heart desires, it is right in Albany, Georgia!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.