Rheumatology Job In Wisconsin
Southern Wisconsin needs Additional RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join seven dedicated Rheumatologists in prominent multi-specialty group practice.
- Call will be 1:8, via phone consults.
- Enjoy 4 day work week, 3 days practicing in Janesville clinic, 1 day practicing in Madison clinic.
- Employed position will include excellent base salary, $70K signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation/CME with $3000 expenses, up to $12K relocation, state licensing fees/dues, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.