Hospitalist Job In Cumberland, Maryland
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 260-bed state of the art facility
- Established 16 physician team with an advanced practitioner and two Clinical Performance Nurses
- Full subspecialty support to include cardiac, pulmonary, behavioral health, diagnostic services, dialysis, wound care, respiratory care, cancer, orthopedics
- No Call Environment
- Open ICU with Intensivist support
- Meditech EMR
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled in the mountains of western Maryland, Allegany County, and the tri-state, the area offers a quality lifestyle ideal for both couples and families.
- Two hours from Baltimore, MD and Pittsburgh, PA
- Known for its scenic state parks and outdoor activities
- All types of housing – from a home in a historic district, a contemporary home in a pleasant neighborhood, to a home with a fantastic view in a pastoral setting
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.