Hospitalist Job In Stockton, California
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Stockton, California – Currently Hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Physician Nocturnist)
This comfortable and affordable community is enriched by the pleasures of metropolitan living without the congestion, overcrowding, and expense, this is the ideal location. Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, and San Francisco are within close range; boating, fishing, snow skiing, hiking and rolling hills of wine country are all within reach, offering a great lifestyle and recreational opportunities. With its Central Valley location, Stockton attracts a wide range of business and recreational activities. The California Delta with over 1,000 miles of waterways surrounding Stockton is a scenic wetland with over 100 marinas and resorts. A variety of arts and cultural activities are available with opportunities to enjoy music, theatre, dance and literary events.
St. Joseph's is located in the heart of Stockton, near University of the Pacific, CSU Stanislaus Stockton, and the Midtown-Magnolia Community, an area rich with homes built around the turn-of-the-century. Stockton is the 12th largest city in the state with a population of over 250,000 residents. Stockton, the "All America City," offers residents a unique blend of lifestyle opportunities.
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 20 full-time physician program
- 8 physicians on during the day, 7a – 7p; 2 physicians on at night 7p – 7a
- 7on/7off schedule
- Full time with Sound Physicians is 15 shifts per month/182 shifts per year
- Manageable workload
- Open ICU with specialist support – No procedures necessary
- Excellent compensation and benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, long and short-term disability insurance, 401k program with match
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Relocation assistance provided if needed
- Candidates may be internal medicine or family medicine trained and board certified or eligible to become certified
- J1 and H1b approved facility; Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.