Hospitalist Job In Youngstown, Ohio
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania
- Established 9 physician team with a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Strong subspecialist support across the board
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, hospitalists respond on own patients
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist during the day); no procedures required
- Epic EMR
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Youngstown, Ohio is located along the Mahoney River and is the county seat of Mahoning County. The area offers a wide variety of attractions, outdoor recreation, arts, culture and special events. The world-renowned Butler Art Institute, Mill Creek Metro Parks, delectable dining, unique shopping and six wineries can all be experienced in Youngstown, Ohio.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.