Hospitalist Job In Circleville, Ohio
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 94-bed community hospital with 8 bed open ICU
- Established 6 physician team
- Subspecialty support but they are not all in-house 24/7
- Hospitalist team runs codes
- Procedures required (additional training provided); No call environment
- Meditech EMR
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- J1 eligible facility
- Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located just a short drive from Columbus, Circleville is home to upscale boutiques, authentic restaurants, scenic parks and trails, and many official Ohio historical markers. Wittich’s Candy Shop, established in Circleville in 1840, still makes candy from scratch and serves soda from the original soda fountain. Since 1903, Circleville has been the home of the greatest free show on earth, The Circleville Pumpkin Show. This event is held once a year in October and draws in over 400,000 people every year. Lindsey’s Bakery opened in 1950 and is still Circleville’s number one bakery. They make pumpkin donuts year around, along with their famous thumbprint cookies. Circleville also houses Richie’s New York Corner Deli; the owner Richie Verito is originally from Brooklyn, NY and puts together amazing New York style subs and sandwiches along with specialty desserts. Circleville is the perfect small town for families, yet still close to the big city of Columbus, OH.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.