Family Medicine Job In Iowa
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program just outside Clear Lake, Iowa. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
Our goal is to improve quality and reduce the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. That starts with you, as a Sound Physicians Chief Hospitalist.
- Manageable workload that allows you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- Continuous professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
- H1b eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
You will have a robust internal team to support you as a Chief Hospitalist.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage the performance of individuals and the team
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants a defined career path, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.