Family Medicine Job In Modesto, California
Family Medicine Job in Modesto, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
State of the Art Rural Health Clinic 90 miles from San Francisco
We have an opening for a Full Time board certified Family Practice Physician to work at our New State of the Art Rural Health Clinic in Patterson California. We are located in the Central Valley, 18 miles southwest of Modesto and 90 miles east of San Francisco.
- Provides episodic, preventative and acute health care to patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Develops treatment plans with in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Biweekly review of Mid-Level Providers charts.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Maintains medical records using EMR software.
- Graduate of an accredited U.S. medical school.
- Minimum three years of post-residency clinical experience required.
- Experienced in Primary and Pediatric Care.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of California.
- Must be Board certified in Family Practice.
- Must have current State and Federal DEA certification.
- Knowledge and experience with EMR.
If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity to work in a Rural Health Setting that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and great environment then please remit your CV for immediate consideration.
Modesto is located 92 miles East of Downtown San Francisco. This is a family oriented community, without the congestion and high housing costs of the big city, but with access to the Bay Area, Napa-Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, Yosemite, the California Delta Waterway and more.
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.