Hospitalist Job In Clinton, Indiana
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 18-20 bed, critical-access hospital
- Two physician team
- Family Medicine candidate preferred; Internal Medicine candidates will still be considered
- Blocked schedule with 7 days on/7 days off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B/J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Situated on the banks of the Wabash River in western Indiana, Clinton boasts small-town charm and a rich international heritage. Here in this Vermillion County town, you’ll find block after block of gorgeous architecture, history, and neat family-owned shops.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.