General Neurology Job In El Paso, Texas
Neurologists Needed in Sunny El Paso, Texas! - TPRNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Christine Dixon: Sign in to view
Neurologists needed in El Paso, TX, for the new Neurosciences Program opening at the end of 2016 as a collaboration between TENET Health System and Texas Tech Health Sciences Center. Outpatient and inpatient opportunities exist for both general and fellowship trained Neurologists. Hours typically Monday-Friday with call schedule currently 1:5. Training/Experience in Stroke, EEG, and EMG highly preferred. Spanish language skills a plus.
Must be BE/BC. Please submit CV for immediate consideration.
The Hospitals of Providence- Sierra Campus, is a 351-licensed bed acute care hospital, has been on the forefront of Neurological and Cardiac services for more than 30 years. With services including:
- Advanced Neurological Care - includes MinOp System-Endoscopic Neurosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation and Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Neurohospitalist - Only acute care facility in the region to offer neurohospitalist on staff
- Teleneuro - puts stroke patients in the care of a specialized neurologist within 15 minutes
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery - a non-invasive surgical procedure that is used to treat brain tumors and other intracranial malformations
- El Paso, Texas, the hidden jewel of the Southwest! El Paso has been ranked the safest large city (500,000+ population) two years in a row!! 300+ sunny days a year make for the perfect place to raise a family - enjoy outdoor sports: soccer, golf, hiking, bike riding, running, skiing (1.5 hrs away); 4 colleges and universities; 4-year medical school; rich culture; and NO state income tax!!!
2.8 million people live in the region of El Paso. There is an active Army base with 31,000 members. El Paso is one of the most family friends cities in the country, and ranked the second safest largest city. El Paso’s residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country. There are private schools as well to chose from. Families can enjoy the many public parks (home to the largest urban park in the nation) and golf courses year-round in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries. The Sun Bowl is located in El Paso. Texas is a tort reform state; therefore, physician friendly. El Paso has a minor league baseball team, symphony, museums, excellent dining options and shopping. The El Paso airport is very easy to get in and out of making travel simple and efficient. You can enjoy living in the mountains, and skiing is just two hours away.
For over 30 years, Sierra Medical Center has provided the southwest and our international neighbors with the highest caliber of Cardiac and Neurological services. Inside our walls you’ll find more than 350 beds and an amazing staff of doctors, nurses and staff offering the full range of medical and surgical needs.
We are most proud of being recognized, for three years in a row, with the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation, an award based on community preferences for best image and overall quality. Beyond recognition from the individuals and families we treat, we’ve received a few more accolades that give credence to our goal in providing the best treatment to whomever walks in our doors.
We achieved recognition by HealthGrades as the number one hospital in the El Paso region for clinical excellence, two consecutive years running. We’re the only hospital in El Paso ranked in the top 5% nationally and our surgery department has received national recognition with the only Sterotactic Radiosurgery option in El Paso. In addition, our accredited Chest Pain Center has been awarded the PCI designation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.