Hospitalist Job In New Orleans, Louisiana
Hospitalist Opening in New Orleans, LANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Touro Infirmary of New Orleans, LA. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Competitive annual salaries with relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, New Orleans, LA is only 1.5 hours from Baton Rouge
- New Orleans is a melting pot of cultures with food cuisines and restaurants from all over the world including but not limited to Creole, Cuban, French, Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern and Thai
- Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints, a professional football team, the Smoothie King Center, home to the New Orleans Pelicans, a professional basketball team, in addition, New Orleans also hosts the NCAA Sugar Bowl and the New Orleans Fairground historical horse racing events
- New Orleans is famous for its year-round festivals including Mardi Gras, the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage music festival and the French Quarter Festival
- The arts and culture scene in New Orleans is second to none with a dynamic music scene, famous artists featured in countless galleries, the New Orleans Broadway, World War II Museum , as well as swamp, cemetery and plantation tours
- As one of the top ten most-visited cities in the USA, New Orleans offers fun for all ages at the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, the Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, the Audubon Zoo and the Gator Run Lazy River waterpark
- The New Orleans Public Schools offer hundreds of schools from kindergarten to twelfth grade including several private, religious and charter schools
- New Orleans is home to roughly fifteen colleges, universities and vocational institutes including, Tulane University, Xavier University of Louisiana, and New Orleans Culinary Institute
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.