Pulmonary Disease Job In Birmingham, Alabama
Pulmonologist Needed in Birmingham, AlabamaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Board Certified Pulmonologist to join a busy, established practice in Birmingham, Alabama.
- 3 physician group - equal partners
- 10 full-time staff members
- Average daily patient census: 20-30 (including inpatients)
- Physicians work day days per week in-office, round in the hospital, and share call
- Weeknights are split between partners
- Weekend call coverage is roated with another local Pulmonary group to limit the number of weekends on call
- Practice equipped with a new Pulmonary Function Testing machine and an X-ray
Candidates must be Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine. Training in Sleep Medicine a plus, but not a requirement. Please submit a recent CV for immediate consideration.
Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama with a population of 1.1 million people in the metropolitan area and offers easy access to Alabama’s Gulf Coast, or other major metropolitan cities like Nashville and Atlanta. The city offers excellent school systems, both public and private, a major college of medicine, golf courses, semi-pro sports teams, and multiple state and local parks.
As a large healthcare community, top ranked public schools are easily accessible for families in local suburbs around Birmingham, including Mountain Brook, Vestavia, Homewood, Hoover, Trussville, and more. For those preferring an urban setting, downtown lofts, condos, and apartments are available in and around downtown. Learn more about Birmingham at www.birminghamal.org