Hospitalist Job In Kerrville, Texas
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 124 bed private, not-for-profit, community hospital
- Established 9 physician team
- Open ICU with backup; No procedures required
- Comprehensive services including cardiopulmonary care, diagnostic imaging, emergency department, home care, hospice, ambulatory care, women's services and more!
- Required to respond to codes for established patients
- Rotating schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Kerrville, a county nicknamed “Hill Country Paradise” for its gorgeous scenery, spring-fed creeks and rolling hills. With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Kerrville offers many attractions. Residents and guests enjoy visiting the Kerr Arts & Cultural Center Inc., the Museum of Western Art, the Mooney Airplane Company Factory Tours, the Hill Country Wine Tours, and Stonehenge II, a replica of England’s Stonehenge. The climate of Kerrville is relatively mild. The humidity ranges from 20-40 percent for most of the year, compared to Houston and Dallas which average 70-90 percent humidity. Summer temperatures can reach as high as 95 degrees with an average of around 68 degrees, while winter temperatures average 47 degrees and rarely duck below 35 degrees. With such gorgeous landscapes and pleasant temperatures, Kerrville is a great place to work and live.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.