Physician Assistant Job In Murrieta, California
Hospital Medicine - Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking an acute-care trained Nurse Practitioner to join our hospitalist team at Inland Valley/Rancho Springs.
- Nights only
- 3-5 years of hospital medicine experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS must be current
- Full-time, 14 shifts/month
- NO ICU coverage or procedures required
- Admitting patients from ER from 7pm-7am
- Typically 5-7 new patients over 12 hour shift
- Medical consults for Surgical/OB patients during shift hours
- Accept transfers from outside hospital to Rancho Springs for higher level of care (rare)
- EMR: Cerner
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.