General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Missouri
Practice less than an hour from Kansas City with earning potential over $300kNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The largest provider of behavioral health services in Missouri is seeking a full time psychiatrist to join their comprehensive behavioral health program.
- Be part of a team that is committed to improving the quality of mental health in the area by providing both inpatient and outpatient options
- High demand will ensure that ramp up time is very short and allow you to be as busy as you desire
- Very experienced staff and very low turnover
- Employed model with generous, guaranteed salary and bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation and student loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits including extensive time off, CME, pension, retirement and more
- Ability to focus on areas of interest
- Flexible hours
- Can accommodate visa candidates
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.