Reproductive Endocrinology Job In Dallas, Texas
Exciting Endo-Reproductive Opportunity in Dallas, TX.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jessica Kubalak: Sign in to view
Great opportunity to join a respected practice associated with Medical City Dallas Hospital.
• Well-established, comprehensive reproductive endocrinology and infertility program seeking full time physician to join rapidly growing group practice.
• Located in Dallas Texas at Medical City Dallas Hospital, this practice serves the North Texas area and is looking to expand.
• IVF Institute is affiliated with one of the Nation’s Largest Healthcare System.
• This Private Practice opportunity includes a competitive compensation and partnership track.
• Practice has an Onsite Lab and currently performs up to 100 cycles of IVF a year. Services include IVF, ICSI,PGD/PGS, Egg Freezing, Assisted hatching and recognized egg donor and gestational carrier program.
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.