Family Medicine Job In Hendersonville, Tennessee
Primary Care Partner Needed in Out-Patient Clinic, Near Nashville (Hendersonville, TN)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ceseley LaPere: Sign in to view
Geriatric Fellow Welcome (but not required)!
Group is seeking an additional BE or BC FP or IM who has an interest in Adult and/or Geriatric focus, to meet growth in patient volume. New physician will be assuming a busy, mature practice!
• Well-established FP is retiring from Primary Care group consisting of 4 FPs, 2 PA’s, and 2 FNP’s.
• Average patient office visits of 22-24 patients per physician daily.
• Beautiful medical office located across from the hospital.
• Outpatient Only clinical setting. Experienced medical staff.
• Patient mix: largely adult, geriatric with limited pediatric.
• Through medical directorships the practice is involved with area senior retirement centers/nursing homes. This would be available to the new provider if desired.
• Input into patient protocols and practice management welcomed.
• Call coverage: 1:7 (office/phone). Hospitalist Program covers ED/unassigned patients and all admissions (there is no hospital call obligation).
• Competitive first year income guarantee (partnership track after first year) with full benefits, i.e., 401k, Malpractice insurance, disability, life insurance, travel allowance, CME/Vacation and retirement planning, student loan assistance.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Hendersonville is a city in Sumner County, Tennessee, on Old Hickory Lake. The population was 51,372 at the 2010 census. Hendersonville is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The city was settled around 1784 by Daniel Smith, and is named for William Henderson. In 2009 Hendersonville was named as one of the ten best cities for families by Family Circle Magazine.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is an advanced facility offering all realms of healthcare needs. With over $40 million invested since 2000 in expanding the Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit, Endoscopy lab, Surgical Services unit and Women’s Services department as well as upgrading to the latest technology such as breast MRI and digital mammography.
- 110 licensed beds
- 250+ medical staff members
- More than 30 medical specialties
- Growing, affluent lakeside community just 20 minutes north of downtown Nashville
- Dedicated inpatient surgical unit
- Critical Care Unit set to double in size in 2010 from 10 beds to 20
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- HD surgical microscope with digital and video capabilities
- Propeller software that eliminates movement for better MRI images
- Northern Middle Tennessee’s only dedicated breast MRI table