Hospitalist Job In Pennsylvania
Hospitalist program located in Pittsburgh adding another HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are scheduling interviews with a well established academic affiliated Hospitalist program located in Pittsburgh adding another Hospitalist.
Find some details below:
- You will have sixteen 12 hour shifts a month.
- You will receive an extra $1,300 for any extra shifts you would like to work.
- You will have the option to have an academic affiliation and get involved in teaching.
- In Pittsburgh you can experience the best in history, architecture and a stunning array of cultural events.
- Pittsburgh, named America's fifth Best Place to Raise a Family (Reader's Digest), is fun, affordable and packed with family entertainment.
- Children can attend excellent public and private schools.There are numerous universities in and around Pittsburgh to attend for higher education.
- Professional sports venues can be seen all throughout the year cheering on the beloved Pirates, Penguins and Steelers.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.