Urgent Care Job In Palm Desert, California
Urgent Care in Palm Springs California Region Seeks Full Time PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Southern California's Coachella Valley is home to approximately 500,000 people. This beautiful Desert region, nestled at the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, offers daily sunshine and an abundance of shopping, restaurants, sports and cultural activities. Just a little farther away you can enjoy snow sports in Big Bear Mountain and water sports at the Colorado River. Getting to Los Angeles, San Diego and the beaches of Orange County is about a 2 hour drive.
- New Urgent Care Center with anticipated opening date of June 2014
- Full time = 3 to 4 shifts per week
- Shifts hours 8AM-8PM Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM Saturday-Sunday
- Patients per hour 3-4
- Will add mid-level provider when volume exceeds 40 patients/day and additional full or part time Physicians as needed
- Must have Emergency or Urgent Care experience
- Able to read X Rays and perform various procedures.
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages and ethnicities
- Board certified with preference for FP or ED trained. IM’s must be comfortable with procedures and age groups.
Must be BE - BC with active CA license in good standing and excellent references. Please send CV for immediate consideration.
As the regional medical center in the Coachella Valley, Desert Regional Medical Center's vision is the continuous improvement of the health and well-being of the communities we serve. A commitment to clinical excellence shall be demonstrated through measurable quality outcomes, while ongoing financial stability will enable Desert Regional Medical Center to fulfill its mission and attain its vision.
Desert Regional Medical Center has been addressing the needs of the Palm Springs region since 1951.
One of the region's largest and most comprehensive medical facilities, Desert Regional Medical Center is a bustling 385 bed acute care regional medical center that is home to the Coachella Valley's only designated trauma center.
Located in the city of Palm Springs, Desert Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Emergency/Trauma Services, Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Women and Infants Center, Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists, the Cardiovascular Institute of Palm Springs, Wellness Center, Health Key Plus senior membership program, and inpatient acute and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Part of Tenet California, provider of health care services, Desert Regional Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.