Family Medicine Job In Washington
Adding a Primary Care physician near Seattle WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The nation's leader in house call medicine with 19 years of experience and locations across multiple states currently has a new need in the Seattle, WA area, Since 1993, it has been providing high-quality, compassionate medical care to home bound patients. Our physicians provide comprehensive medical care from routine exams to complex treatment plans and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of seniors. It is committed to providing their patients with the highest quality of care so their physicians have access to a full complement of services including in-home laboratory services, EKG's, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.
- Providers have a quality work/life balance that is difficult to achieve in a typical office-based practice.
- See patients Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- With a patient volume of 9-10 per day, they are able to spend more quality one-on-one time with patients.
- Enjoy no weekends and no hospital rounds.
- Competitive salary full-time in the $170K plus range depending on experience with bonus potential, paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package and a dedicated medical assistant/driver.
- Family Medicine and Internal Medicine candidates will all be considered.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.