Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine - Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ashleigh Cole: Sign in to view
- Basic to advanced invasive procedures; management of critically ill patients, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interstitial lung disease, bronchogenic carcinoma, sleep apnea syndromes, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and exercise cardiopulmonary stress testing.
- Physicians follow a 3 week rotation between Critical Care/ICU, Patient Floor, and Office/Clinic; supported by residents, RN's, LPN's, front desk/office staff
- A practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
- Collegial, team environment
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., and Troy, Pa., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 290 physicians and 155 mid-level providers in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.