Family Medicine Job In El Paso, Texas
Part time or PRN Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in El PasoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking an experienced physician for a part-time or PRN opportunity in El Paso, TX. If you are passionate about caring for people with courtesy and kindness, find reward in a job well done, and have fun while doing it, we invite you to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country and work with an exceptional staff.
- Part-time (24-29 hours per week) or PRN (up to 23 hours per week)
- Availability: Immediately!
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-10:00PM, Saturday-Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Flexible schedule
- No call!
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Must be board certified or board eligible with an active Texas license (or in progress)
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures
- Familiarity with Workers Comp or Occ Med
- Prior Urgent Care experience a plus
- Must be comfortable supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current CV for immediate consideration.
Please contact Melanie Yenchai at 469-418-4590 or email@example.com for additional information.
2.8 million people live in the region of El Paso. There is an active Army base with 31,000 members. El Paso is one of the most family friends cities in the country, and ranked the second safest largest city. El Paso’s residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country. There are private schools as well to chose from. Families can enjoy the many public parks (home to the largest urban park in the nation) and golf courses year-round in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries. The Sun Bowl is located in El Paso. Texas is a tort reform state; therefore, physician friendly. El Paso has a minor league baseball team, symphony, museums, excellent dining options and shopping. The El Paso airport is very easy to get in and out of making travel simple and efficient. You can enjoy living in the mountains, and skiing is just two hours away.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.