Urology Job In Virginia
Adding a urologist to a general bread and butter practice in SW-VANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our client is looking to add an employed (MSMG) general bread and butter urologist (as NCH has no robot). Visa docs considered on a case by case basis (call for details). Board certification required or needs to be able to be boarded within 5 years of completion of residency.
- Competitive compensation package and sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Attractive call of 1-3 with cross coverage from a nearby sister hospital
- Malpractice insurance plus, health, dental, optical and more through NCH
- Modern, 120 plus-bed hospital with recently renovated surgery and obstetrics units
- Multiple sub-specialty support (General Surgery, Orthopedics, Pulmonary and more)
- Nationally ranked Osteopathic Internal Medicine Residency Program
- State-of-the-Art imaging and diagnostics
- NCH happens to have the most modern (four) operating room suites in the entire 13 hospital system. Less than three years old and absolutely state-of-the-art.
- Access to Level One Trauma Center
- MSHA WINGs helicopter based just minutes away
- Strong local economy rich in natural resources
- Hiking, mountain biking, horseback trails throughout major National Forests
- Excellent public school system!
- Whitewater rafting, fishing, snow skiing
- Convenient access to major metros throughout the southeast
- Population of over 40,000 and serves much of southwest Virginia and eastern Kentucky.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.