Internal Medicine Job In Oregon
Internal Medicine need in Coos Bay, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Internal Medicine need in Coos Bay, OR
Join 50+ physician-cooperative that provides ancillary services to run your practice. Includes accounting, administration, billing, collections, transcription, medical records, lab, x-ray, CT, MRI and in-house day surgery.
- Partnership in two years
- No out of pocket buy-in
- Work in clinic with 10 other internal medicine physicians.
- See 18 to 25 patients per day.
- Practice in the Pacific Northwest where your colleagues are earning above the 95th percentile
- Group is looking for an internal medicine physician for a traditional IP/OP setting in Coos Bay.
- 1:10 call schedule. Hospitalist program takes over after 9PM. No need to go to hospital at night.
- Admit to 132-bed hospital JCAHO Accredited
- Guarantee in $240K-$250K range with full benefit package.
Coos Bay is the County seat and is nestled in a beautiful valley. Set between the I-5 corridor and the Pacific Ocean along the beautiful Coquille River. Ranked one of 10 Best Small towns to live.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.