Nurse Practitioner Job In Ohio
Northwest Ohio Family Medicine Clinic Float NP or PA Opening: Sign-on bonus!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An established and successful hospital system in Northwest Ohio is seeking an experience Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Family Medicine team. This position will be floating between multiple walk-in clinic sites throughout the area.
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package offered including: health, dental, disability, 401K, CME allowance, student loan assistance and sign-on bonus
- Schedule: three 12 hour shifts per week with 1 in 4 Saturday coverage.
- Extra shifts will be awarded premium pay.
- Call: 1 in 30 all from phone.
- 240 hours total time off for sick days, CME and vacation time each year.
- Family Medicine experience as a provider required.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.