Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Pennsylvania
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed in Western PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Western Pennsylvania based Healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care candidate.
- 220-bed hospital
- Family-friendly community with excellent school and housing options.
- Just a short drive away from the sports and cultural activities of State College and Pittsburgh
- State of the art advanced bronchoscopy suite with Electromagnetic Navigation, Endobronchial Ultrasound, Argon Plasma Coagulation, Cryotherapy, Trufreeze Cryospray system, Bronchial Thermoplasty, etc.
- Comprehensive lung center with robust collaboration with thoracic surgery, radiation and medical oncology
- Low dose CT lung cancer screening program
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited Sleep Lab with capability of Home Sleep Testing
- Balanced responsibilities between ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice
- Recently renovated 15 bed ICU with Average Daily Census of 10
- Open ICU procedures and rounding during mornings with multidisciplinary team including hospital employed hospitalists
- EMR Cerner (Inpatient), Centricity (Outpatient) Benefits and Incentives:
- Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation expenses reimbursed up to $10,000
- Annual CME allowance ? 40 hours, $3,000
- Malpractice and tail coverage paid
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance ? 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO days/year, 10 Sick days/year
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- This is an integrated healthcare delivery system serving eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of Western Pennsylvania.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.