Hospitalist Job In Milford, Delaware
Hospitalist Opportunity in DelawareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking seasoned Hospitalists to join our team at Bayhealth Sussex, a 165-bed facility. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Strong annual salaries with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- Experience the strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference
- Located along the beautiful Mispillion River and a part of Sussex County, Milford is one hour and 45 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and two hours from Baltimore, MD and Washington, D.C..
- Milford is the fourth largest city in Delaware.
- Delaware does not have a state or local sales tax.
- Milford’s classic downtown scene acts as the heart of the community and a gathering place for all with year round entertainment including a weekly farmers market, Milford Magic Mondays, Milford Strolls, the annual Riverwalk Freedom Festival and Bug & Bud Festival and a variety of organized special occasion events.
- Abundant indoor and outdoor entertainment can be found all within a one hour stretch of Milford; activities include Killen’s Pond State Park, numerous beaches such as Delaware Bay and the Atlantic, waterparks, sporting venues, over ten golf courses including the Bayside Resort Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus, brewery and winery tours, arts, shopping and more.
- The Milford School District is proud to offer opportunities for every student to succeed including early childhood education, gifted programs, advanced placement classes, college preparatory, career and technical training and special needs programs; the district is made up of two elementary schools, one middle school and one high school.
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.