Family Medicine Job In Iowa
Outpatient Only, 7 weeks vacation, 300K potentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Great River Health Systems has an excellent family medicine opportunity with a well established group within our award winning regional health system in Burlington, Iowa. This group enjoys virtually no competition and upper MGMA percentile income potential. This well respected group of family physicians has an immediate need for a well qualified physician comfortable with all aspects of family medicine.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed regional health system with over 100 physicians on staff including IM Hospitalist Program
- A vibrant, safe and charming community with excellent educational and recreational options
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation
- Over 110 docs on staff, 75 docs are GRHS employees. Over 1900 employees in system ? largest employer in the area.
- No OB required
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- Practice in a modern 29,000 square foot clinic with 3 exam rooms for each physician
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / relocation and loan forgiveness
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.