Family Medicine Job In Orange County, California
Vietnamese Speaking FP/IM Needed Near Irvine and Newport BeachNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Primary Care practice in Orange County is currently seeking another Vietnamese speaking FP or IM to help serve their large Vietnamese patient population. This is a long established practice that has served the Vietnamese community for many years. This is a traditional practice model including office based and inpatient work. The local hospital will assist with an income guarantee package to get you started but there is a true need here and we expect you will get busy fairly quickly.
Must be BE/BC, with California license, or in process and clean history. Please send CV for immediate consideration.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.