Hospitalist Job In Valdosta, Georgia
Hospitalist Opportunity in Georgia - Great Benefits & CompensationNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking seasoned Hospitalists to join our team at South Georgia Medical Center. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Strong annual salaries with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- Experience the strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
• Located along I-75, on the Florida-Georgia line, Valdosta is just 2 hours from the coast, 1.45 hours from Jacksonville, FL and less than 2 hours from Tallahasse, FL
• Valdosta is known as the Azalea City, because of their Azalea Festival every March. Its other nickname, Winnersville, comes from their impressive local football team who has received the ESPN’s Title Town award
• Outdoor lovers will enjoy the many activities that Georgia has to offer including white water rafting, biking, fishing, hiking, and golfing and if you prefer the city life, Valdosta has a picturesque downtown with many diverse restaurants and shops
• For the thrill seeker, the 166-acre theme and water park Wild Adventures is for you, with exhilarating roller coasters, aquatic fun and exotic animals
• Catch a show at the Peach State Summer Theatre or an exhibit at the Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts there is even a renowned golf course designed by Davis Love III, Kinderlou Forest
• Valdosta is the proud home of Valdosta State University where the Valdosta Symphony Orchestra, numerous galleries, opera, and the state’s official summer music theatre, are icons for arts and culture in the community
• There are 21 public and 7 private primary school options that boast an excellent education
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.