Nurse Practitioner Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
NP Hospitalist Opening in Las CrucesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
This unique opportunity at Mountain View Regional Medical Center, a 168-bed facility in Las Cruces, NM, offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Benefits of Working for Apogee:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
- Master’s degree
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Las Cruces is located in southern New Mexico just 1 hour northwest of El Paso, Texas
- The second most populous city in New Mexico
- Home to New Mexico State University, New Mexico’s second largest 4-year university
- Las Cruces offers numerous recreational activities including challenging desert golf courses, biking and hiking trails, camping hotspots, horseback riding, 18 tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming facilities and over 10 vineyards and wine tasting rooms to choose from throughout the Mesilla Valley
- Offers a wide variety of shopping opportunities from traditional shopping malls, plazas and outlet stores to charming historic village shops
- Blends a unique variety of attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 350 days of sunshine per year
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.