Chief Medical Officer Job In Illinois
Top Salary for Chief Medical Officer for Child and Adolescent ProgramsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are working with a Behavioral Health Center in central Illinois to recruit a Chief Medical Officer for their Child and Adolescent Programs.
- Services include inpatient and outpatient programs for general and specialty psychiatry and substance abuse treatment issues
- Be part of a highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment team
- Academic affiliation
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Supervision of other physicians and clinical staff
- Program development and quality improvement
- Reasonable shared call
- Top Salary offered that is commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus and relocation
- Benefits include malpractice, health insurance, matching 401k, PTO, CME, stock purchase plan
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.