Chief Medical Officer Job In Indiana
Seeking Chief Medical Officer n IndianaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Community healthcare clinic seeking a Chief Medical Officer
- Oversee 15+ physicians and advance practice providers
- Work load and hours flexible for administrative and clinical work
- Outpatient practice, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 5
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible
- Employed by federally qualified health center
- Student loan assistance available
- Guaranteed salary with bonuses
- Complete benefits package, including malpractice, 4 and half weeks vacation, 1 week CME plus money, 401k, health, dental, vision, and disability.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.