RN Job In California
San Diego - Practice/Clinic AdministratorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a federally qualified community health center in their search for a Clinic Administrator. The agency serves low-income, uninsured families and individuals in San Diego County:
- Responsible for ensuring site management of the staff
- Liaison between administrative staff and clinical staff
- Directly responsible for clinic's daily patient
- Oversee daily operations and document control
- Integrate program services with health center policies and procedures
- Mission practice for uninsured and low income
- Minimum of BSN or equivalent degree, CA Registered Nurse License or commensurate experience,Masters preferred
- Minimum five years experience in a medical office or community FQHC Clinic
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local Law regulations, such as Medi-Cal, Medicare, CHDP, CMS, etc.
- Salary guarantee
- Complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vacation, 403b, etc
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.