Physician Assistant Job In Newton, New Jersey
EM Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Scenic Northern NJNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
EmCare Partners Group is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at Newton Medical Center located in Newton, New Jersey.
Newton Medical Center is a 162-bed community hospital with 30 ED beds serving northwestern New Jersey as well as the Poconos and New York. It is located in Newton, NJ and is a member of the Atlantic Health System.
- 30,000 ED visits annually
- A Primary Stroke Treatment Center
- The newly renovated and expanded ED is 22,000-square-feet, features 30 private treatment areas, dedicated lab, and radiology departments
Newton, NJ is centrally located in the Kittatinny Valley within the NJ Highlands between the Delaware and Hudson Rivers.
- 1 hour from New York City, 45 minutes from upstate New York and 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- Home to the New Jersey State fair and Sussex County Community College
- Cultural attractions include quaint restaurants, specialty shops, antique shops, art galleries, community events and festivals
- Recreational options include SkyView Golf Club and Sussex Skyhawks Professional Baseball
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Jonathan Hughes – Senior Recruiter
- 90 minutes from New York City
- 45 minutes from upstate New York
- 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- Cultural attractions include:
- Quaint restaurants
- Specialty shops
- Antique shops
- Art galleries
- Community events and festivals
- Four season recreational activities (i.e. golf, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking and much more)
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.