Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Portsmouth, Ohio
Intensivist Opportunity in Ohio - Great SalaryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking an Intensivist to join our team at Southern Ohio of Medical Center of Portsmouth, OH, a facility with 17 ICU beds. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Intensivist Positions Offer:
- Lucrative annual salaries, generous paid relocation and sign-on bonuses with comprehensive benefits package, including CME and Malpractice
- Dedicated block schedule of 7 on/7 off with robust onsite support from Hospitalists and Program Information Coordinators
- The opportunity to connect with physicians from programs across the nation who are guided by the vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice™
- Enjoy the strength of an integrated Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team
comprised exclusively of physicians
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
* Training in Pulmonary and Critical Care required
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
Located 1.5 hours from Columbus, OH and 2 hours from Cincinnati, OH.
Portsmouth, a part of Scioto County, is found on the beautiful Ohio River and is known as one of the most picturesque regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood forests and scenic waterways.
Portsmouth is the gateway to three states, seven counties and within short driving distance of many major metropolitan markets.
Recreation activities found in the community include biking and walking paths, championship golf courses, water recreation activities on the Ohio River and Shawnee State Forest offering hiking, horseback riding, canoe trips, camping and more.
Shawnee State University, Ohio’s newest university is located between on Ohio River and in downtown Portsmouth.
This family friendly community boasts a low crime rate, qualified workforce, great schools and an affordable cost of living which makes Portsmouth a unique city and great place to live.
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.