General Surgery Job In Arizona
General surgeon Needed in Southern ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Arizona based hospital is seeking a General surgeon to join an established and committed group of providers.
- This is an employed opportunity
- The average daily patient census is 25+ per day, so the expectation is to be busy from Day 1.
- Physicians at the practice have been established in the community for over 10 years and have very full panels.
- A general surgeon has been rotating through the practice from Tucson and due to the demand they need to have a dedicated physician.
- This is a progressive city that has been able to maintain its small town charm, rich traditions, and vibrant culture.
- The city is the county seat for Santa Cruz County and shares its rich heritage with Nogales, Sonora, its sister city in Mexico.
- Located south of Tucson.Referred to as Ambos Nogales, the communities of Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora, Mxico comprise the largest international border community in Arizona, with an estimated combined population exceeding 400,000 people. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, obtain certification within 1 year of employment and be fluent in English and Spanish.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.