General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Wisconsin
Addiction Psychiatrist needed in Wisconsin - Teaching and Research SupportedNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team seeks an Addiction Psychiatrist to join the Behavioral Health Department in Wisconsin, located between Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Have the opportunity to develop your ideal practice
- Opportunity for role of Medical Director of Addiction Services
- Multiple levels of care including,Residential Treatment Facilities and a 34 bed Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
- Join an established team of 13 Psychiatrists, 12 Psychologists, 20 Therapists and four Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Teaching and Research are supported
- Be part of an integrated health system
- Loan Forgiveness
- Benefits include CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.