Pediatrician Job In Canton, Michigan
Pediatric Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in Canton, MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking an experienced Pediatric Urgent Care physician to join our team in Canton, MI. This is a full-time, employed position with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive hourly compensation rate, and malpractice coverage. If you are passionate about caring for people with courtesy and kindness, find reward in a job well done, and have fun while doing it, we invite you to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country and work with an exceptional staff.
Canton is the first MedPost Kids Urgent Care center completely dedicated to pediatric patients!
- Full-time Position: 3-4 shifts per week
- Availability: Immediately (pending credentialing)
- Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week from 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Comprehensive benefits package with competitive hourly compensation rate
- MD or DO required
- Must be board certified or board eligible with an active Michigan license (or in progress)
- Must be comfortable performing typical Urgent Care procedures
- Must be comfortable supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Prior Urgent Care experience a plus
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside the Tenet/MedPost network.
Please contact Melanie Yenchai at 469-893-2517 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.