General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Texas
Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist - Big Springs, Texas - Big Springs, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Stephen Gubbels: Sign in to view
myPsychRecruiter is actively interviewing Psychiatrist for our client in Texas, just 40 minutes from Midland. They are seeking a board Certified/Eligible psychiatrist. Call projected to be 10 days per month. This is an inpatient opportunity with the option of a Monday to Friday schedule or a 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Contact Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext:4 or email your confidential CV directly to Stephen@myPsychRecruiter.com
myPsychRecruiter specializes in Psychiatry and Psychology Recruitment Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or adding a provider to your practice, we can help. Visit www.myPsychRecruiter.com to view more opportunities.
myPsychRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Psychiatry Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.