Urology Job In Stockton, California
Urology Opportunity in Northern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kenny Burgess: Sign in to view
Stockton, California 95209 Type of Facility: Group Job Type:Employee
Gould Medical Group, in partnership with Sutter Health, is looking for a Urologist in Stockton, CA.
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a growing, approximately 400 provider multi-specialty group located about 1.5 hours east of San Francisco, California. Our communities offer quick access to the bay area as well as other local hot spots such as Napa Valley, Yosemite, and Lake Tahoe.
· Competitive base salary
· Two-year salary guarantee available
· RVU based compensation model starting in year 2
· Sign-on bonus
· RVU Bonus potential during guarantee
· Robotics experience preferred
· Flexible scheduling
· Average of 25-35 patients per day in clinic
· Stable and growing group
· Annual 12.0% 401(k) gift
· Two-year shareholder track
· Annual CME allowance
· Full health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
· Group paid malpractice and tail coverage
· Annual profit sharing for shareholders
· Individual Performance Bonus
· Relocation assistance
· Close proximity to the Bay Area but dramatically lower cost of living
· Short driving distance to Yosemite, wine country, Lake Tahoe, Monterey
· Centrally located with quick access to skiing, hiking, surfing, and entertainment venues of various types
· Rapidly growing communities
· Excellent school options
· Average of 260 days of sunshine annually
We look forward to hearing from you:
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please let me know.
Stockton, twice designated as an “All American City”, is the 13th largest city in California with a population over 300,000. Stockton boasts cultural parades and festivals as well as year-round farmers markets. Amenities include the Stockton Symphony, Pacific Opera Theater, and upscale dining, arts and entertainment on the “Miracle Mile” near the marina.
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician owned 380 member multi-specialty group with 30+ specialties and 20+ care centers, serving communities east of San Francisco in California’s Central Valley for over 70 years.