Physician Assistant Job In Illinois
Orthopaedic Pa Needed In Peoria, IlNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join 18-physician orthopaedic surgery group.
- Group has 10 physician assistants that work with group.
- Candidate will spend 60 to 70% of time in surgery and 30 to 40% of time in clinic/ other duties.
- Candidate will need to assist with surgery, round on patients, write discharge summaries, etc.
- 1:7 call schedule. ?Candidate will take first call for othopaedic surgeons.
- Financial potential in $95K to $130K range depending upon level of experience.
- Great benefits including malp, health, retirement plan with match, profit sharing, 36 days of PTO, 5 days CME, etc.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- With a referral population of over one million, Peoria combines the advantages of big city living with the charm of a small city.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.