OB/GYN Job In College Station, Texas
OBG Needed in College Station TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
College Station Medical Center is searching for a BC or BE (if coming out of training) OBG to join an employed group.
- Join 2 other providers
- Anticipated call 1:3
- 680 deliveries/year
- 265 gynecology surgeries/year
- 24/7 anesthesiology coverage
College Station Medical Center, affectionately called 'The Med', is your community healthcare provider; a 167-bed facility and are a licensed Level III Trauma unit. College Station Medical Center is the only hospital in the Brazos Valley Region to receive national certification in joint replacement from the Joint Commission. We are also an accredited Chest Pain Center, a certified Primary Stroke Center and the region’s first accredited sleep center.
- Metro population of 160,000; service area population of 250,000
- Home to Texas A&M, one of the nation’s best and biggest universities
- Technologically advanced hospital with Level 3 NICU and the region’s first DaVinci robotic surgery system
- Brand new post partum floor & NICU with 13 personal NICU rooms.
- Hospital recently partnered with a premier MFM group in Houston to provide coverage for neonatology services.
Located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, College Station and adjoining Bryan, TX have a great deal to offer:
- Home of Texas A&M University, one of the nation's largest and highest ranked 4-year universities
- Under two hours to Houston and Bush Intercontinental Airport and just two hours to Austin, the “Live Music Capital of America”
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum attracts almost 700,000 visitors per year.
- Nationally ranked collegiate sports teams; abundant university level cultural and entertainment offerings, strong community arts and recreation opportunities
- The city consistently maintains one of the lowest crime rates in the state
- One of the “Top Ten” school districts in Texas; nationally ranked as a “Blue Ribbon School District”
- Newsweek rated A&M Consolidated High School as one of America’s Top Ten high schools.
- Local public schools consistently score 17% - 20% above the state average on standardized tests.
- The city includes the 7th most highly educated zip code in the nation.
College Station Medical Center is a 150-bed facility located in College Station, Texas, 95 miles northeast of Houston. The facility's services include Cardiovascular Surgery, Obstetric/Newborn Services, Therapy Center (PT, OT, ST), Orthopedic Center, Neonatology, Rehabilitation Services, Family Medicine Center, Internal Medicine Center and a Sleep Lab. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).