Dermatology Job In Palm Harbor, Florida
Dermatology Physician needed Northwest of Tampa - Palm Harbor, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very successful group Northwest of Tampa. Take over practice for a retiring physician.
- Take over an extremely busy practice for a retiring physician.
- This community is on the west coast, boasting white powder sand beaches and amazing weather year round!
- Work 3-5 days per week, your choice!
- Walk in to a ready made general derm practice
- Group offers a competitive base salary, along with generous percentage of collections based bonus
- Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like minded individual to help care for their patients
- Full support from well trained medical assistants and midlevels.
- Excellent management team in place
- Full Benefits
Office: 636-239-1787 Ext. 4
Cell: 636-390-3508 (text also)
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.