Hospitalist Job In Terre Haute, Indiana
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 372 bed not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of west central Indiana and Eastern Illinois
- Established 14 physician team with two APP's and a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Strong subspecialist support across the board
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents
- Open ICU (patients co-managed by the pulmonary team); no procedures required
- Cerner EMR
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Just off I-70 near Illinois and about 75 miles west of Indianapolis, Terre Haute is located alongside the eastern bank of the Wabash River in western Indiana. Terre Haute is a college town with numerous higher education institutions, including Indiana State University and was named the ‘Community of the Year’ in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber. In addition to significant, recent advancements in manufacturing, downtown revitalization, and higher education, Terre Haute continues to be a major regional center for healthcare, retail shopping, recreation, entertainment, and the arts.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.