Neurosurgery Job In Texas
Neurosurgeon needed in South TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- This would be to join 1 other Neurosurgeon in a neighboring town
- Practice employs 50 physicians, including 15 FP residents.
- Employed specialties include general surgery, trauma surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, ID, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/Gyn, primary care and sports medicine.
- Neurosurgeon would be responsible for covering call on own patients and work out of 2 hosptials
- Hospital call may be shared with one to two other community neurosurgeons.
- Must be Board certified in Neurosurgery
- The Brain and Spine Network is an integrated team including Neuro-endovascular, Neurosciences, Stroke, Neurosurgery, and Skilled Rehab.
- Spanish speaking would be great with their 85% Hispanic population, but not required.
- Not a J-1 waiver or H-1B opportunity.
- The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other.
- Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, they are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opening fall 2016
- Health System is equipped with two full service campuses and 800+ beds
- Competitive Base Salary with Productivity
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement
- Health insurance, life insurance, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME reimbursement, 401K.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.